Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
- WE BELIEVE that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory, and that this triune God created, upholds, and governs all things.
- WE BELIEVE that the BIBLE is the only inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- WE BELIEVE IN GOD THE FATHER, an infinite, personal Spirit perfect in holiness, wisdom, power, and love, and that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men. We believe that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, and in His miracles and teaching. We believe in His substitutionary atoning death, His bodily resurrection, and His ascension into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father. We believe in His personal, visible return to earth, and the establishment of His Kingdom.
- WE BELIEVE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT, who convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and who regenerates, sanctifies, and empowers for ministry all who believe in Christ. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ, and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher, and Guide. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, and in the orderly exercise of all Biblical gifts of the Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE THAT ALL PEOPLE are sinners by nature and choice, and therefore regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential. We believe that repentance (turning away) from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into relationship with God. We believe that Jesus Christ baptizes the seeking believer with the Holy Spirit to empower the believer for service, and that this often occurs after salvation.
- WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of all people, both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto eternal life in heaven, and they that are lost unto eternal damnation in hell.
- WE BELIEVE it is important to uphold the Scriptural practices of the early church. Therefore, we hold to the practice of water baptism and the regular taking of communion. We do not believe that either of these practices is essential for salvation, but that they serve as a demonstration of our living faith in Christ.